Alumni access is not permitted under the standard Credo license terms. If you would like to make access available to your alumni, there would be a modest annual price increase and a revision to the terms of your license. If you're interested in this option, contact Credo support (email@example.com) for further assistance.
Articles in this section
- What is a "Multisite" collection?
- Does Credo allow alumni access?
- How many titles do I have access to?
- Where can I find a list of titles I have access to?
- How can I find out about new titles?
- What collection(s) do I have access to?
- What is Add-on Content (formerly Publisher and Subject Collections)?
- I've purchased or subscribed to Add-on Content. How can I find this content in the platform?
- I've purchased or subscribed to Add-on Content. How can I run usage reports for these titles?
- How many simultaneous users does Credo Online Reference Service support?