Alumni access is not permitted under the standard Credo license terms. If you would like to make access available to your alumni, there would be a modest annual price increase and a revision to the terms of your license. If you're interested in this option, contact Credo support (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further assistance.
Articles in this section
- Does my library subscribe?
- Do you offer individual subscriptions to Credo Online Reference Service or to particular titles?
- How do I add IPs to my account?
- How do I find my IP addresses?
- How can our remote users access Credo?
- Does Credo have an app or mobile version?
- What is my password/log-in to Credo?
- Are any authentication types not supported?
- Our library uses EZ Proxy - how do I update my proxy to accomodate https://?
- How can I resolve proxy errors with https?