Proquest can be activated on your Librarian Admin module. See screenshot below:
To activate Proquest on your Topic Pages you will need the following information:
- Your institution’s Proquest Username
- Your institution’s Proquest Password
You can request these from Proquest by using the template below:
We would like to add Proquest databases to our Credo Reference Topic Pages. Would you please provide me with the username/password for the new Proquest platform? We are asking for access to the databases listed below:
- List of databases to add
Or Credo Reference can request this information for you. Please contact Credo Support for assistance.
Steps for Activation of ProQuest in Librarian Admin:
- Click the circle next to 'Active'
- Enter Proquest username/password (no spaces before or after)
- Choose the subjects you'd like this database to display under
- Click Save
Type of Search
Credo Topic Pages are returning results from ProQuest based on a subject search, except for the exceptions below. The Topic Page title is used as the search term in ProQuest.
- British Periodicals
- American Periodicals
- Hoover's Company Profiles
- Snapshots North America