Credo Support can provide a username and password to Librarian Admins upon request, either for patron authentication or for setting up the LibGuides system boxes. Just email us at email@example.com or submit a support request.
Articles in this section
- Does my library subscribe?
- Does Credo have an app or mobile version?
- How do I add IPs to my account?
- How do I find my IP addresses?
- How can our remote users access Credo?
- Do you offer individual subscriptions to Credo Online Reference Service or to particular titles?
- What is my password/log-in to Credo?
- Are any authentication types not supported?
- Our library uses EZ Proxy - how do I update my proxy to accomodate https://?
- How can I resolve proxy errors with https?