Not currently. Credo Reference subscriptions are for libraries, schools, and organizations; to find out if you have access through your local library, visit our "Where are you from?" page, which will present you with nearby libraries and allow you to search by library name or location. If your local library does not subscribe, let us know at email@example.com and we can see if they're interested in learning more about us.
Articles in this section
- Does my library subscribe?
- Does Credo have an app or mobile version?
- How do I add IPs to my account?
- How do I find my IP addresses?
- How can our remote users access Credo?
- Do you offer individual subscriptions to Credo Online Reference Service or to particular titles?
- What is my password/log-in to Credo?
- Are any authentication types not supported?
- Our library uses EZ Proxy - how do I update my proxy to accomodate https://?
- How can I resolve proxy errors with https?