You may be logging into the wrong account. This is often due to an IP range error or a stored cookie for a different library on your browser. If clearing your browser's cookies and reloading Credo doesn't resolve the issue, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Articles in this section
- What are the hours for Customer (Technical) Support?
- Why does Credo log me out when I run a search?
- Why am I seeing a different library's logo on my home page?
- How can I troubleshoot issues with Internet Explorer?
- Why am I seeing errors when I click on a link, or on my Topic Pages?
- My federated search service isn't showing my Credo content, or is showing errors - why?