There are several causes for errors: a rogue space in the search URLs; problems with the way your proxy is loaded or configured; using static links instead of search links on the links page; changes at other vendors' sites; or using the incorrect authentication info in the Topic Page set-up. Please contact [email protected] for help in troubleshooting.
Articles in this section
- Is Credo GDPR Compliant?
- What are the hours for Customer (Technical) Support?
- Why does Credo log me out when I run a search?
- Why am I seeing a different library's logo on my home page?
- How can I troubleshoot issues with Internet Explorer?
- Why am I seeing errors when I click on a link, or on my Topic Pages?
- My federated search service isn't showing my Credo content, or is showing errors - why?