We encourage libraries to link to Credo content, and to excerpt Credo content and images on their library pages with proper citation. Full reproduction of entries, such as uploading PDFs, is not permitted. You can refer to our full terms and conditions here (PDF).
Articles in this section
- How many titles do I have access to?
- Where can I find a list of titles I have access to?
- What collection(s) do I have access to?
- How can I find out about new titles?
- How are Credo's Core Collection titles chosen?
- May I reuse Credo content and images on my library's website?
- May students reuse Credo content and images?
- May we share Credo through interlibrary loan?
- How many simultaneous users does Credo Online Reference Service support?
- What's the difference between Academic Core and Academic Core with Backfile?