Credo content can be excerpted, and images can be reproduced, for academic or personal purposes. Entries and images should have Credo citations. Commercial, systematic, or non-cited reproduction of Credo content is not permitted. You can refer to our full terms and conditions here (PDF).
Articles in this section
- How many titles do I have access to?
- Where can I find a list of titles I have access to?
- What collection(s) do I have access to?
- How can I find out about new titles?
- May I reuse Credo content and images on my library's website?
- May students reuse Credo content and images?
- May we share Credo through interlibrary loan?
- How many simultaneous users does Credo Online Reference Service support?
- What's the difference between Academic Core and Academic Core with Backfile?
- What is Add-on Content (formerly Publisher and Subject Collections)?