Sharing PDFs of Credo content is permissible within an interlibrary loan network, but only on an entry-by-entry basis. Full reproduction of a book for interlibrary loan is not permitted. You can refer to our full terms and conditions here (PDF).
Articles in this section
- What is a "Multisite" collection?
- Does Credo allow alumni access?
- How many titles do I have access to?
- Where can I find a list of titles I have access to?
- How can I find out about new titles?
- What collection(s) do I have access to?
- What is Add-on Content (formerly Publisher and Subject Collections)?
- I've purchased or subscribed to Add-on Content. How can I find this content in the platform?
- I've purchased or subscribed to Add-on Content. How can I run usage reports for these titles?
- How many simultaneous users does Credo Online Reference Service support?