The landing page is open, but if you are not authenticated you'll be logged out when you run a search. If you're within the library, please provide us with your full IP list to resolve the issue. If you're outside the library, you'll need to log in before running a search. See our Authentication Pages for more information on setting up access to Credo, or submit a support request for more help.
Articles in this section
- What are the hours for Customer (Technical) Support?
- Why does Credo log me out when I run a search?
- Why am I seeing a different library's logo on my home page?
- How can I troubleshoot issues with Internet Explorer?
- Why am I seeing errors when I click on a link, or on my Topic Pages?
- My federated search service isn't showing my Credo content, or is showing errors - why?