We are constantly making the Information Literacy Course Modules a better product, taking in the feedback we get from you, our customers, as well as reacting to changes in the academic environment.
The following is a list of the most recent updates that were released to all Information Literacy Course Module customers.
Fall 2015 Updates:
(Release date: August 28, 2015)
1. New video: Why Citations Matter
2. New video: Life in the Information Age
3. New video: Synthesizing Information
4. New video: Citing Sources: Harvard Citation Style
5. New video: Citing Sources: Chicago Citation Style Video #1
6. New video: Citing Sources: Chicago Citation Style Video #2
7. New video: Preparing for a Presentation (will replace existing tutorial)
8. Updated tutorial: Evaluating Resources (will replace existing tutorial)
9. New video player