How can Credo support your institution’s courses? Use our permalinking function (the chain icon in the top menu of every Credo page; see screenshot below) to add this Credo content to your LMS, course guides, or subject guides:
- Specific books or book lists, to use Credo titles as textbooks
Example: UC Merced has used our language-specific titles in their linguistics guide: http://libguides.ucmerced.edu/credo_linguistics
- Topic Pages or entries, to define or provide an orientation to a specific subject
Browse Topic Pages: http://search.credoreference.com/content/browse/topic
- Videos - over 1200 in Academic Core, on Science, Medicine, Art, and more
- Primary Sources, to engage students with original documents and authentic voices
- Search boxes, to help users find relevant content as quickly and seamlessly as possible
Available here: http://credoreference.libguides.com/search_boxes
Example: UNC Wilmington has used a Credo search box on their "Getting Started with Researching" LibGuide: http://library.uncw.edu/get_started
- Credo Embeds allow you to embed entries and Topic Pages right in your LMS!
Are you using Credo materials in your courses? Share your feedback!
Finding the Permalink icon in your Credo account: