To add a video, tutorial, or quiz to your Blackboard course, it is a simple process.
Step 1: Under "Course Content", click on "Build Content" and select "Web link"
Step 2: Fill in the following settings:
- Name: Enter a name for your video or quiz
- URL: This URL is given to you by Credo. If you have lost your URLs, please contact Credo support.
- Be sure to check the box next to "This link is to a Tool Provider".
- If it is a quiz, you must check "yes" for enable evaluation.
- Set the point value for the quiz - our pre and post tests have 25 points and the quizzes are 5 points.
- You may also set an optional student visibility and due date.