Some Credo customers use an enhanced platform with "Homescreen+," which allows you to customize certain aspects of the Credo home page. The SEEK and SOURCE platforms incorporate Homescreen+ as well. All basic Administrative functions are shared by all platforms, so all documentation in the Credo Help Center also applies to these platforms. For instructions on setting up the special Homescreen+ customization features, see the Homescreen+ section of our Credo Admin guide.
Articles in this section
- Does my library subscribe?
- Does Credo have an app or mobile version?
- How do I add IPs to my account?
- How do I find my IP addresses?
- How can our remote users access Credo?
- Do you offer individual subscriptions to Credo Online Reference Service or to particular titles?
- What is my password/log-in to Credo?
- Are any authentication types not supported?
- Our library uses EZ Proxy - how do I update my proxy to accomodate https://?
- How can I resolve proxy errors with https?