Not currently. Credo Reference subscriptions are for libraries, schools, and organizations; to find out if you have access through your local library, visit our "Where are you from?" page, which will present you with nearby libraries and allow you to search by library name or location. If your local library does not subscribe, let us know at email@example.com and we can see if they're interested in learning more about us.
Articles in this section
- Are any authentication types not supported?
- Do you offer individual subscriptions to Credo Online Reference Service or to particular titles?
- Does Credo allow alumni access?
- Does Credo have an app or mobile version?
- Does my library subscribe?
- How can I resolve proxy errors?
- How can our remote users access Credo?
- How do I add IPs to my account?
- How do I find my IP addresses?
- What is my password/log-in to Credo?