Adding or updating your logo
You can upload your Library’s logo and up to five links back to your library website, catalog, or LibGuides. The logo and links will be viewable in the settings menu found in the header of every Credo Reference screen.
Steps to Upload Logo
- Save logo that you’d like to upload to your computer. The max width is 200 pixels, and the max height is 60 px; you can resize the logo in a program like MS Paint, or email email@example.com to have us resize it for you
- Go to the "Account Settings" page of your Admin at https://admin.infobase.com/Account/AccountProfile
- Click "Drag and Drop a file here or click" and select the logo file
- Click the blue "upload logo" button
- Click Save
Changes to the logo are not immediate - they can take up to an hour or so. You may need to log out and log back in to see your new logo on the platform.
Finding the logo editing screen (Account Settings):
The Logo Editing screen - note the three steps (drag and drop, upload logo, save):
Updating "My Library Links"
You can choose any five links that will show up in the menu list found in the header of each page of your Credo account. You might link to your library's home page, your catalog, your online resources, or any web page you'd like to feature. The URL must start with https:// for a webpage. Links are located as shown in the image below:
How to add Static Links:
- Under "My Resources," select Credo Reference, go to "Product Settings," then choose settings
- Enter the text you’d like your users to see into the cells on the left
- Enter the URL of the website you’d like to link to in the cells on the right (make sure they begin with ‘https://’)
- Click Save.
Any pair of cells left blank will not display. To delete a link, just delete the values from that pair of cells.
Tip: You can add a link that will open an email message to your library - just write ‘mailto:’ before your the email address. Example: