We encourage libraries to link to Credo content, and to excerpt Credo content and images on their library pages with proper citation. Full reproduction of entries, such as uploading PDFs, is not permitted. You can refer to our full terms and conditions here (PDF).
Articles in this section
- Are Credo books downloadable?
- How are Credo's Core Collection titles chosen?
- How can I find out about new titles?
- How many simultaneous users does Credo Online Reference Service support?
- How many titles do I have access to?
- I'm an Omnigraphics subscriber, where can I find my content?
- I've purchased or subscribed to Add-on Content. How can I find this content in the platform?
- I've purchased or subscribed to Add-on Content. How can I run usage reports for these titles?
- May I reuse Credo content and images on my library's website?
- May students reuse Credo content and images?