Frequently Asked Questions about Credo
- Our library uses EZ Proxy - how do I update my proxy to accomodate https://?
- How do I find my IP addresses?
- How do I add IPs to my account?
- Does my library subscribe?
- What platform do I have access to?
- Do you offer individual subscriptions to Credo Online Reference Service or Literati?
- How many titles do I have access to?
- Where can I find a list of titles I have access to?
- How can I find out about new titles?
- What collection(s) do I have access to?
- What is Add-on Content (formerly Publisher and Subject Collections)?
- I've purchased or subscribed to Add-on Content. How can I find this content in the platform?
- What are the hours for Customer (Technical) Support?
- Why does Credo log me out when I run a search?
- How can I troubleshoot issues with Internet Explorer?
- Why am I seeing a different library's logo on my home page?
- Why am I seeing errors when I click on a link, or on my Topic Pages?
- My federated search service isn't showing my Credo content, or is showing errors - why?