Alumni access is permitted under the standard Credo license terms, where it is up to the institution to define an "authorized user" of the platform. If adding alumni access raises your student FTE into a new tier, there would be a modest annual price increase. If you're interested in this option, contact Credo support (email@example.com) for further assistance.
Articles in this section
- Are any authentication types not supported?
- Do you offer individual subscriptions to Credo Online Reference Service or to particular titles?
- Does Credo allow alumni access?
- Does Credo have an app or mobile version?
- Does my library subscribe?
- How can I resolve proxy errors?
- How can our remote users access Credo?
- How do I add IPs to my account?
- How do I find my IP addresses?
- What is my password/log-in to Credo?