Frequently Asked Questions about Credo Reference
- Are any authentication types not supported?
- Do you offer individual subscriptions to Credo Online Reference Service or to particular titles?
- Does Credo allow alumni access?
- Does Credo have an app or mobile version?
- Does my library subscribe?
- How can I resolve proxy errors?
- Are Credo books downloadable?
- How are Credo's Core Collection titles chosen?
- How can I find out about new titles?
- How many simultaneous users does Credo Online Reference Service support?
- How many titles do I have access to?
- I've purchased or subscribed to Add-on Content. How can I find this content in the platform?
- How can I troubleshoot issues with Internet Explorer?
- Is Credo GDPR Compliant?
- My federated search service isn't showing my Credo content, or is showing errors - why?
- The Research Quicktips or Research Skill Builders videos are not showing in Chrome, how can I fix them?
- What are the hours for Customer (Technical) Support?
- Why am I seeing a different library's logo on my home page?