Sharing PDFs of Credo content is permissible within an interlibrary loan network, but only on an entry-by-entry basis. Full reproduction of a book for interlibrary loan is not permitted. You can refer to our full terms and conditions here (PDF).
Articles in this section
- Are Credo books downloadable?
- How are Credo's Core Collection titles chosen?
- How can I find out about new titles?
- How many simultaneous users does Credo Online Reference Service support?
- How many titles do I have access to?
- I'm an Omnigraphics subscriber, where can I find my content?
- I've purchased or subscribed to Add-on Content. How can I find this content in the platform?
- I've purchased or subscribed to Add-on Content. How can I run usage reports for these titles?
- May I reuse Credo content and images on my library's website?
- May students reuse Credo content and images?